and Coding Course
This course includes everything from basic terminology,
anatomy and physiology to the skills of ICD9/CPT coding and completing CMS1500 claim
forms. Students receive and keep current ICD/CPT Coding books and Medical Billing
computerized reporting software.
Below is a brief outline of what our Medical Billing and Coding course provides:
- Introduction to the Course
- Career Options
- Professional Certifications
- Confidentiality Laws
- Human Anatomy/Physiology (pronunciation, definitions of medical terms, root words,
prefixes and suffixes, abbreviations, coverage of all anatonomical systems, etc.)
- Medical Insurance (HMO's, PPO's, FFS, Medicare, Medicaid and their structures,
principles and practices)
- Medical Records, Confidentiality, Documentation, Record Keeping
- Standards for Medical Records Documentation
- CMS 1500 Form procedures, follow up, verification, etc.
- Medical Software setup, configuration, entries, scheduling, claim submissions,
statements, accounting, etc.
We offer complementary resume and business cover letter preparation. Our qualified
career assistance developers will also prepare you for job interviews with guidelines and
tips to help you in your job search.
For a full outline of our course feel free to contact us at (347) 861-0967 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
95 Guyon Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10306
Phone: (347) 861- 0967
Licensed by NYS Department of Education